EEAAT has arranged the iEECON2017 to mainly gather all experts around the world in the field of Electrical Engineering to come to Thailand for their experience sharing among community. Therefore, the registration fee of the conference is quite lower than the other conference due to the subsidy from the EEAAT and sponsors.
Registration Fees for iEECON2017
(Before 10 Feb 17)
(11 Feb 17-1 Mar 17)
|Regular||9,500 THB (340 $)||10,500 THB (370 $)||11,500 THB (400 $)|
|EEAAT Member / IEEE Member||8,500 THB (280 $)||9,500 THB (310 $)||10,500 THB (340 $)|
|Student||6,000 THB (210 $)||6,500 THB (230 $)||7,000 THB (250 $)|
|Accompanying Person||4,500 THB (170 $)||5,000 THB (190 $)||5,500 THB (210 $)|
At least one author of every accepted paper must register for the conference by the Early-Bird registration date.
Payment method :
– Bank Transfer Payment
1. Registration payment can be made via Bank transfer with the following information :
|Bank Name :||The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB)|
|Branch :||Bang Bua, Bangkok|
|Account Name :||The International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON)|
|SWIFT Code :||SICOTHBK|
2. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
3. Please scan the copied of transfer slip as an image file.(jpeg or pdf file) and upload during the registering procedure.
4. The receipt of registration will be given at the conference site.
– Online Payment (Credit Card)
All papers and accompany person would like to register, please through online submission system of the conference website at
http:///www.paper4conference.com/ieecon2017 by February 10, 2017.
Payment Manual download here.
- One regular or EEAAT member registration covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author.
- A student registration (applies to either EEAAT Student Member) covers only one accepted paper. An additional registration fee must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
- Accompanying person refers to the participant whose name is not included as an author in any accepted paper and who wants to partially or fully attend the conference.
- Participant who registers to the conference will receive the conference souvenir kit consisting of 1 bag, 1 CD (or USB) Proceedings, 1 reception ticket (on March 8, 2017), 1 banquet ticket (on March 9, 2017), 2 luncheon tickets (on March 9-10, 2017), etc. Drinks and snack served at the coffee-breaks are also included to all registered attendees.