All accepted papers published in the Proceedings of iEECON2017 will be submitted for inclusion in the abstract book of iEECON2017 and will be published in IEEE/Explore database
To all accepted papers, the followings are the process for IEEE Xplorer:
- All accepted papers must be revised accordingly to the reviewers’ comments and submitted to camera ready via the website within 10 February 2017.
- The proceeding for the conference will be done accordingly to the camera ready version.
- The plagiarism Turn It In Software is applied, only similarity of 30% is accepted for IEEE Xplorer.
- Only registered and presented papers will be selected to publish in IEEE Xplorer.
- The authors revise the paper accordingly to TurnItIn and the IEEE Format.
- Do the PDF express, this will be available on the website after the conference.
- Submit your final version within the deadline of 20 March 2017 via website.